Water is an important link in agribusiness.
Poor water quality reduces the effectiveness of pesticides, degrades soil conditions and damages elements of irrigation systems.
We offer more than 30 water test indicators.
Modern equipment enables us to analyze the quality of water from different water sources: underground water (borehole, well, pump room), natural water (spring, river, lake, pond), tap water, bottled water and water after filter.
Why do you need it?
- to evaluate water suitability for tank mixtures;
- opportunity to determine the elemental composition of water and determine its suitability for irrigation;
- to test the performance of an existing water filtration system;
- to test a new water supply source;
- monitor changes in water quality indicators during the season.
As a result you get:
- assessment of water suitability for irrigation according to DSTU 2730:2015;
- the possibility of bringing the indicators to an optimal level;
- measures to prevent adverse effects on soil and plant;
- opportunity to choose the necessary means of filtration.